Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Celebration Time!

Just had to share some great news with you all! Drum roll please...

I passed my Math Final! Woo Hoo! I got a "B" for my grade! I am so happy! It is the best Christmas Present so far!

Another reason to celebrate...all of my kids will be home for Christmas! I am so excited to see them all together. Jason Lee and Aubs will be driving all night to get here but they should arrive in the wee hours of Christmas morn. I am really looking forward to worshipping with them together in church on Sunday morning.

There is a scripture that says something like, "Her children will rise up and call her blessed." I cannot even begin to describe how it pleases a mother's heart to see all of her kids serving Jesus and it is icing on the cake when you get to see them all worshipping together! I am indeed blessed.

There are so many reasons to celebrate this season. The birth of our Savior, passing grades, and being reunited with our kids. God is so good.

Rejoicing,

Shanin

No comments:

Post a Comment