Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fully Loving, Fully Living

I am reading a book that is good so far. It is titled Love Does by Bob Goff. So far what I have enjoyed about Bob is that he doesn't limit God in loving people through himself. I love this! I think Jesus desires for us to love everyone! I am only on chapter nine but so far so good!

So last night I was thinking about what I could post on Facebook that could show the love of Jesus. I have been reading the gospels and I love how Jesus ministered to everyone. When people didn't come to Him, He went to the people. What better place to do that then on Facebook? Last night I posted, "Hello Facebook Friends...so how is life going? Is there anything that I can pray about for you? Let me know :)"  I am so excited about the responses that I received on my wall and in my message box! God opened another door of ministry for me!

I can get into the hearts and homes of many people in Facebook that I might not be able to touch personally just due to logistics. Please pray with me that God answers the prayers of these people who asked. I am praying until I hear differently from each one. May Jesus meet them where they are at and thank You Jesus that I get to be involved in some small way. God is good!

In Pastor Jason's message on Sunday, he talked about God recruiting you. What will you do to contribute? Pray and ask God what you can do to love fully and to live fully! You see, I am nobody, but with God it doesn't matter who I am. It just matters that God is with me! I am excited to see what God is going to do with this exciting new adventure. I know it is going to be BIG!

Fully Loving and Living,

Shanin

No comments:

Post a Comment