Monday, November 1, 2010

Ahhhh November!

I am so excited! We had our harvest party this weekend and it was a huge success! Now that October is over I get to look forward to November and December! My two favorite holidays are fastly approaching.

Today I am sitting at my computer, sipping a chai tea and listening to Christmas music. I know, it is a tad early but I started a month or so ago. I only listen to instrumentals as of now because it is a little too soon for the whole carol! LOL I love the holidays. I love giving to others. I love making crafts, I love cooking or baking. It brings back such strong memories of good times with my husband and kids when they were little. How fast time flies by. Now I get to make new memories with my adult children and young grandchildren.

So in the honor of Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for! My family, my church family and friends, my job. I am thankful for beautiful music and a hot cup of tea. I am thankful for great memories of days gone by and for the opportunities of future memory making. I am so very thankful for my relationship with Jesus Christ, my Savior and God.

I challenge each and everyone of you to take a few moments to reflect and to be thankful. We are so very blessed.

Thanking Him Today,

Shanin

No comments:

Post a Comment