Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Apology!

Sorry that I have been sporadic on my blogging recently. I am in the final two week stretch of my college classes. I am a little stressed to say the least. So after this week I should start to blog a little more consistently. I have two more chapter tests in algebra and one final test. I have one final project due tomorrow in my business class. One of my algebra tests are tonight....I have a credit card audit being done at work on Thursday and a huge certified mailing that needs to be done not to mention my daily chores! LOL I am thankful that I have a ton of people praying for me and I have the bible to draw on when those overwhelming thoughts approach....I have the mind of Christ! And we all know that Jesus was a algebra expert! SO I should be fine! In the meantime I am studying...so I will update you all on my busy life in the next day or so...keep praying, smiling and praising!

Shanin

No comments:

Post a Comment