Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Am So Thankful!

Today I am so thankful for a church family that loves to hang out together. We are getting ready for our church family campout. We will laugh, play games, visit and eat together! I am looking forward to some of the entertainment by James and Jason aka the Sadler Brothers ;)around the campfire. I even look forward to the shout outs of "Hello the Camp!" from our friends the Churbas. I love hearing the kids playing together and going on adventures, making memories. And never shall I forget the round of "Ride, ride, ride that pony!"

I am looking forward to our annual gathering and just getting away from it all! We will have service up on the mountain and back at church. We wouldn't want to leave anyone out.

Just wanted to share how awesome it is to attend The Bridge. Not just inside the church walls but outside of the "walls" too!

Shanin

No comments:

Post a Comment