Monday, August 15, 2011

Getting Ready!

So, we are getting ready to go camping with our Bridge Peeps! I thought that I might update you on the remodel of the fixer upper camp trailer. I now LOVE the paint color that I chose! It has made a huge difference. He has done one coat of kilz paint and two coats of my color. I am so excited. Also my husband has ripped out the twin beds and has built in a bed built for two and moved the night stand so that it is now useable. Today he is going to paint the rest of the inside of the trailer white primer, clean the cushions and sweep it out once again.

So I am thankful for a wonderful crafty husband who can vision things that I cannot even begin to see and figures out a way to get it done! Before long we will be around a warm campfire with people whom we love to hang out with eating sm'ores, playing games and making memories :)

One Happy Camper :)

Shanin

No comments:

Post a Comment