Thursday, February 5, 2009

Are You Ready To Serve?

Today is my birthday! I look back over my life and I think of how blessed I truly am. I am married to the most wonderful man. I have been blessed with wonderul children and grandchildren. I have a great church family. I am loved!

God has blessed me with many great opportunities. I have had the most incredible experience of delivering a beautiful baby girl and then placing her in the arms of her adoptive parents. A few days before the birth I got to lead the birth mom to Jesus.

I have prayed for people and seen miraculous healings because of the Lord's hand. I have been blessed to travel to Mexico several years in a row and was able to serve amazing brothers and sisters in Christ. I am privilidged to lead God's people in worship every Sunday morning in a free country free of persecution. I get to teach the kids on Wednesday nights about Jesus.

God uses me. For that I am grateful! It's not that I am "special" it is just that I am willing. You see, God uses the broken. The requirement? Just be willing to be used...and get ready because He will use you!

No comments:

Post a Comment