Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day! You don't have to be in a relationship to enjoy Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day happens to be my anniversary but I also use it as a ministry opportunity. It is a great day to bless someone with kind words or a card. There are so many who feel alone on Valentines.

I was blessed this week by a gal in my office with a tin of pink hot chocolate...what a great example of encouraging someone! I found it on my computer keyboard when I came to work with a little note that said I hope this makes your week better! It made my day.

Are you blessed? Then bless someone. Are you feeling lonely or down? Then bless someone who might be feeling that way too. So this Valentine's Day look for someone you can encourage with a handmade card or even a cookie. All people of all ages like a "little something" to remind them that they are thought of or are loved...look especially for those who might be hurting during Valentines.

Shanin

No comments:

Post a Comment