Sunday, February 22, 2009

Choosing to Believe that He Loves Me!

13 I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living. Psalm 27:13 NKJ

Unless...big word. I would have lost heart unlessI had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living...

How many times have you lost heart? There have been times when I have lost heart so I found this one verse very interesting. It stood out to me...we have to believe that the Lord is good and we will get to partake in His goodness! He desires good things for us so if we would just believe that, and I mean really believe that God loves us and desires great things for us. When we buy into that truth then when things aren't going right we will know that it will be okay because God has a plan for us! A good plan! A plan that includes the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!

So do not lose heart! Beleive that God loves you and that if He loves you then He desires to bless his kids and that includes you and me! YAY!

Living and waiting to see even more goodness of the Lord in the land of the living...

Living Large in Burley!

Shanin

No comments:

Post a Comment