Friday, February 13, 2009

Favor

Favor. Jesus had favor. It says in Luke 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.

If Jesus increased in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and men shouldn't we? I have recently started praying for favor for myself. God has given me favor. Favor in my work place, favor with my friends, favor in Wal-mart!

Can I challenge you to start praying for favor. Favor for yourself and for you kids. Favor with God and men. Favor gives us opportunities to pray for people. Favor gives you avenues of ministry. Favor blesses you in unexpected ways.

Thank You Jesus for favor. Help me to realize that it is because of You that I have favor and help me to move wisely inside of what You have granted me. In Your Name, Jesus, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment