Monday, February 2, 2009

Praying for You

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching there unto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints. Eph. 6:18 NKJV

Today and tonight I have felt "burdened" or heavy hearted for someone or something so I have been praying. I am reminded of a song that goes like this: Keep on praying, in the Spirit, keep on praying, in the Spirit with all kinds with all types of prayer Ephesians 6:18 says keep on praying. I don't know who I am praying for but I do know that there is a spiritual battle going on and I am going to pray!

Isn't it good that we serve a God who is big enough to answer prayer or to direct people to pray even when we don't know why? All I know is this...when we pray, God listens. Think about it...an audience with God...amazing. God is never too busy to talk or listen to us. When we pray, things happen. We are doing battle in the spirit realm...so tonight I am praying for you. Whoever you are God cares enough for you to prompt me to pray. He loves you and I am honored to pray for you.

In His Name...

No comments:

Post a Comment