Saturday, March 7, 2009

Don't Forget to Set Your Clocks...

It is spring forward time! So we will have more daylight hours starting tomorrow... The older I get the more time it takes to adjust to the time difference.

I would like to celebrate the new time change with a praise. I received a raise yesterday! God is so good to me. In these times of uncertain economic conditions I have a wonderful job. God placed me where I work at just the right time. He was so in control. I am so glad that I was obediant and stepped out in faith. It was scary at the time but God was so patient with me. He directed my path.

Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path...how true.

SO today I am here to say that I serve a really big God who is in control of everything. I just have to trust Him and not try to take over!

Spring time here we come!

Shanin

No comments:

Post a Comment