Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In All I Do Let Me Honor You!

31 Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give no offense, either to the Jews or to the Greeks or to the church of God, 33 just as I also please all men in all things, not seeking my own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved. I Cor. 10:31-33

Whatever you do, do it all to the glory of God! This pretty much sums it up. If everything we did, we did to glorify God how much better life would be! If I made sure that whatever I did glorified God, and I worked at not offending people so that nothing would stand in their way of receiving salvation how much more could I accomplish? I know that I have offended others...sometimes I have used the excuse of God's grace to excuse my behaivor, especially when I was younger.

I hope that I have never offended someone and stood in their way of Jesus. Lord forgive me if I have ever done that, and if I have been at fault for keeping someone from seeking You then please redeem what I have done. Lord Jesus, please help me not to be on the "lookout for me" but to seek Your will at all times. Help me to keep the long term goal in focus and help me to be a good example for You! I want many to be saved for Your glory! In all I do let me honor You, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment