Monday, March 2, 2009

This is the Day That the Lord has made...

I WILL rejoice and be glad in it...

There are those days that I have to choose to do this. I have to make the committment to "will" to rejoice and be glad in it! Most usually after I decide that I am going to choose to worship the Lord those days turn out to be some of the best days! I think that the devil so desires to distract us from what God has for us that he would do anything to mess up a great day in the Lord!

So the next time your day is going downhill quick...stop and make the decision! It helps me to say, "This is the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it." You might have to repeat it with clenched teeth at first but it will sink in and then your day will have a better "look" to it!

1 comment:

  1. Can't explain why but this is just what
    I needed to see this morning. I think
    I'll go to work and ponder this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete