Saturday, March 21, 2009

We Are Family

1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
For brethren to dwell together in unity! Psalm 133:1 NKJ


It sounds kind of corny but I am so excited that it is Sunday tommorrow and that means church! I love my church. We are a family. God has so blessed us.

What better thing is there than to worship God with people that you love? You don't have to be in church to spend time in the presence of God but I love to worship with my church family. There is just something special about "dwelling together in unity." It truly is a blessing. It really is good and pleasant!

One of the really great things is that I know if I am having a hard time, or if I am having a bad week, I can call any one of my church family and they will pray for me. If I needed them to come over they would be there. And likewise for them. We have each other's back! We can laugh together or cry together. We like hanging out!

Thank You Lord for a great church family. Thank You that we can come together to worship You.

No comments:

Post a Comment