Friday, March 27, 2009

Open My Eyes....

Open my eyes, Lord. I want to see Jesus, to reach out and touch Him and say that I love You. Open my ears Lord and help me to listen, open my eyes, Lord I want to see Jesus.

That is an old song that I haven't thought of in a long time. I was looking up all of the passages in the bible that had something to do with eyes. Jesus touched many eyes so that people could see with their physical eyes. He healed many people with spiritual blindness too. There is one passage that said that if they would only open their eyes and listen with their ears that He would heal them.

That made me think....Lord Jesus, open my eyes, and my ears so I can see and hear and be healed. Help me not miss out on one thing that You are doing! Adjust my vision. I want to see everything! Jesus help me to not miss out on any opportunity of ministry. Help me to see ministry opportunities. Help me to enjoy Your beauty. I want to see You and to see what You are doing...I want to see Your hand move. I want more of You.

No comments:

Post a Comment