Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A God Appointment

This week a great thing happened. It is what I call a God appointment. I needed my hair cut so I took advantage of a day off and went to my hairdresser. She is a really nice gal and I have been going to her for my hair for a few years now. Well, during the course of my haircut she shared with me that her and her husband have been trying to have a baby with no success. I told her that I would pray for her before I left.

At that point I started sharing stories of others who I have prayed for whom God has given babies. God is so good. You see by sharing God's greatness it does two things...it builds faith in the person I am getting ready to pray for and it stirs my heart too.

Tonight I want to praise God for some of the miracle babies. A couple in our church who had been barren for 16 years....thank you Jesus for two beautiful boys. For my friends in Oregon who God miraculously provided their son. At a workshop last year I taught on heart desires and prayer. A gal came up to me afterwards and asked me to pray for her to conceive. About eight weeks later she showed up at my work with her mom. I asked her what she was up to and she told me (in all smiles) that she had just returned from her doctor and she was pregnant! Thank You Jesus for a beautiful baby girl. A few years back I prayed for another hairdresser and I heard recently she had a baby boy. God is good!

I am so excited and so honored that God arranged for this appointment. I can hardly wait for the call...to tell me once again of God's greatness. It will happen and when it does I will post about it! Then you can rejoice with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment