Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blessings

28 All these are the twelve tribes of Israel, and this is what their father spoke to them. And he blessed them; he blessed each one according to his own blessing. Gen. 49:28

I wanted to take moment today to speak on blessings. It used to be that people understood the importance of a blessing. I love to bless people and I love to get blessings! I believe that blessings are a way of opening a door for God to move in people's lives. I would so desire to speak life to people! Think about it...you can bless your cashiers at Walmart or the grocery store and impart a blessing of God to them for that day! It doesn't have to be all complicated and spiritual...just say something like. I hope you have a day blessed with happy customers! I make sure that I am courteous and smile when I look at them...they will notice!

So today I challenge you to start using your creative juices to bless people! And before you speak think about what is flowing out of your mouth. Choose life flowing words!

No comments:

Post a Comment