Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thankful Saturday

Today I am thankful for many things! I am thankful that I got to go to Morgan's birthday party last night where we had a fun time and did pedicures! I am thankful for great kids who make me laugh. I am thankful for blizzards (the ice cream kind), and lattes. I am thankful for my wonderful husband. I am thankful for my church family. I am thankful that I serve a God who takes the broken and restores them completely (including me!). I am thankful for a washer and dryer! I am thankful for so many things from big to small. I have so much to be thankful for, too much to itemize! God is good. I am thankful that He is always faithful. I am thankful that He is in control even when it feels like my world is out of control! Thank You Lord.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment