Monday, January 19, 2009

Worship Him!

37 Then, as He was now drawing near the descent of the Mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works they had seen, 38 saying: “‘Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the LORD!’ Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!” 39 And some of the Pharisees called to Him from the crowd, “Teacher, rebuke Your disciples.” 40 But He answered and said to them, “I tell you that if these should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out.”

How can we stay silent? I love to worship! I cannot tell you the fulfillment I receive when I worship the King. There is just something inside of me that would just burst if I couldn't worship Jesus. I know that this doesn't come easily for some of you and that is okay. But can I challenge you to just stretch yourself a bit to worship Him a little more? If you find it hard to clap your hands, how about a compromise and tap your toes? If you can clap your hands but find it hard to raise your hands, how about when you are all alone at home and raise your hands to Him there...in your quiet place? It would so please Him and I think that you will find yourself blessed!

We serve such an awesome God and all I know is that I ain't gonna let no rock out praise me! And I challenge you to do the same! "Rock on" (wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment