Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thankful Saturday

Today I am thankful for getting to go sledding with my church family (I get to take pics), for my dh who is cleaning with his new monster 1200, for my washer and dryer, for my new tent that I found on clearance, hot water to take a shower, the internet, for a three day weekend, a nice bed to sleep in, a warm house, football playoffs, friends near and far, a good job, freedom, that all of my kids love and serve Jesus, for my grandkids, for God's provision of a new children's director for our church (she is an answer to prayer) and she's cute to boot! I am thankful that I have so many things to be thankful for that I could list them all day and I would still have things to be thankful for!

I am so very thankful that I serve a faithful God. I thankful that He loves ME! I am thankful that He uses the broken and not just the elite! I am thankful that He has plan for me! He is so awesome. I am thankful that when someone accepts Jesus as their Savior that the angels have a huge celebration party in heaven! It is that big of deal! So if you do not know Jesus and if you want to make Him Lord of your life let me know I would love to introduce you! Then we will have yet one more thing to be thankful for and another reason to have a party!

1 comment: