Monday, May 25, 2009

Can You Hear Me Now?

Sometimes I bet God says that to us..."Can you hear Me now?"

How often do we stop to hear His voice? Lately a few "things" have happened to me...like one day I was going into McDonalds and an old coworker just came to my mind. I thought to myself, "Hmmm I haven't seen him in a long time, I wonder what made me think of him"....I continued my way into the fastfood joint and as I was getting ready to order I see this very same young man walk past me! I said, "Hey!" We exchanged a few words and he left. Right after that I was talking to the Lord about seeing my friend. I told God that I realised that He had been trying to speak to me and tell me about things so I could be prepared for those, (what I call...), God appointments. I told the Lord sorry for not being tuned into His voice and thank You for not giving up on speaking to me and arranging ministry opportunities.

I love talking to the Lord and I love hearing His voice...I just need to make sure that I don't get "so busy" that I get out of the "network"....my "Network" goes everywhere with me...I have even better coverage than Verizon gives...I just need to "keep my ringer on" and not turn my "phone to silent."

"Can you hear me now?" (smile)

Shanin

No comments:

Post a Comment