Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Yay! Tomorrow is Mother's Day!

Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband [also], and he praises her: Proverbs 31:28 NKJ

I am so blessed that I have reached this point in my life. My kids all serve Jesus and that was one of our ultimate goals when parenting. It is such a blessing to look out into our congregation on Sundays and see them worshipping the Lord.

Tomorrow three of my four kids, and spouses and grandkids will come over for a bbq! My James is in California bringing home Kaylin! YAY! Anyhow my loving husband bought me a new blackberry for Mother's Day.

We will give out roses to all of the mom's (spiritual and physical) in church tomorrow. Another blessed year of being a mom. It truly is my greatest accomplishment in life. God has blessed me so much. I would say that parenting is the hardest thing I have ever done but the best thing at the same time. The rewards far out weigh any and all sacrifice. I am so thankful that even though that I didn't do everything right and that I made mistakes that I serve a God who buys those mistakes back! I am grateful to my husband who I would have never made it without him! And to my kids who forgave me when I did make mistakes and still love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment