Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Celebration Time!

Hello! I am so excited! Remember yesterday when I wrote about God talking to me lately...well last night I was reminded of all of the babies that I have got to have part in their lives because of answered prayer. I was thinking that I really should record each birth because I don't want to forget any of them and I am sure I have forgotten some.

Well today I went to get my haircut. My hairdresser was cutting my hair and it was kind of quiet for a few moments. She said, "Well,.....(a very long pause)I just took a pregnancy test and I am pregnant!" I squealed, "Oh thank You Jesus!" She went on to say that she thought it was funny because it was in March when she last cut my hair and I prayed for her and then it was today that she took the pregnancy test and it happened to be the day that she was to cut my hair!

God is sooooooo good! I went back and looked where I blogged on the day that God created the opportunity for me to pray for her to conceive...March 18th. I am so grateful that I serve a God who still answers prayers today and opens wombs. I am so excited that He has blessed me so much that He would allow me to participate in praying for these women.

I just had to share with you of God's faithfulness and goodness. I will give you updates as they come....

No comments:

Post a Comment