Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day!

Today I am so thankful for sunny weather! We did yard work under the blue skies. I am so thankful that we got so much accomplished today!

I am thankful for friends who dropped in to see us! I am thankful for a young man who dropped in to see us! He used to play football with my son and for my husband. We love this young man like one of our own. I am thankful for our associate pastors who dropped by. I am just thankful for good friends and church family.

I am thankful for good kids! They help us, love us and we just have a good time together! I am so very proud of each and every one of them and their families.

I have so much to be thankful for! I could never list it all. I just want to take a moment and thank God for everything that He has given and provided for me.

Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD. Psalm 150:1-6

No comments:

Post a Comment